How do I make a purchase?
We've tried to make shopping on RobbieWilliams.com as easy as possible.
- If you know what you are looking for, use the SHOP link at the top of the page and then select a category.
- Once you have found an item, select an option if required and use the 'ADD TO BASKET' button on the right.
- Review the items in your basket at any time by selecting the 'VIEW BASKET' link at the top of the page. You can add or delete items from your basket.
- Select your country and destination to and click 'PAY WITH CREDIT CARD' or 'PAY WITH PAYPAL' to begin the checkout process.
Who can I ask about an order I placed for Under The Radar?
All questions related to Under The Radar should be directed by email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Do I need to set up an account to place an order?
No, you do not need to set up an account to place an order.
Which size should I choose?
Please refer to the size information which can be found in the description area of products which require you to choose a size. Measurements will differ across different items so please be sure to check these details.
What payment methods does RobbieWilliams.com accept?
RobbieWilliams.com accepts payment via MasterCard, Visa, Visa Electron, Maestro, Solo and PayPal.
Can I change my shipping address after my order has been dispatched?
Once an order has been dispatched we are unable to change the destination.
Can I add items to an existing order?
It is not possible to add items to a completed order.
How will I know you received my order?
Once you have placed your order you will receive an email confirming that it has been received.
Can I track my order?
We are currently unable to include tracking details in the confirmation email. If you wish to track your order please contact email@example.com who will be able to help you.
Where is my order?
We aim to dispatch all orders within 24 hours. Estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatch. RobbieWilliams.com is not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes.
Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive an email advising you that your order is on its way.
How do I return or exchange an item?
Your refund will be paid within 30 days provided that all of the following requirements have been met:
- You must notify us of your request for a refund in writing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org no longer than 7 working days after the day on which you receive the order.
2. CONDITION OF GOODS
- The products are returned to us in unworn, clean and saleable condition within 30 days of receiving of your order.
- The original packaging is undamaged and intact.
3. COST OF CARRIAGE & INSURANCE
- We offer free UK returns. Please contact email@example.com who will send you a FREEPOST label. If you are based outside of the UK we can unfortunately not provide free returns. Please send the items you wish to return to:
PO Box 12
- If you require an exchange on a faulty item and we have stock available, you will not be charged again for the delivery.
- Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive which can be found here.
- If you wish to return any items to RobbieWilliams.com please notify us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and original order number (which you will find on the despatch note included in your package).
- If you are based in the UK, you will be sent a FREEPOST label.
- If you are based outside of UK we are unfortunately unable to offer please send the item to:
PO Box 12
- Pack the item(s) you wish to return carefully and make sure the package is securely sealed.
United Kingdom Returns
- Attach the FREEPOST label to your carefully packaged item.
- Please ensure that the package is sealed and the label is attached properly.
- Post the parcel at any Post Office and obtain a proof of postage from the Post Office .
Overseas Returns (Including Eire)
- If you are posting from outside the UK please follow the above steps and pay the correct postage at the time of sending. We strongly advise you to obtain proof of postage.
In order to exchange your item we will need to refund you for the item you are returning and process an order for the replacement item.
To exchange an item please follow the RETURN PROCEDURE steps above.
Once your original order has been returned and refunded you will be contacted by customer services by phone so that we can process the replacement order for you.
Will I be refunded the full value of my order?
Your refund will be credited to the original purchaser's credit card and will include shipping costs for faulty items or for orders cancelled under the Distance Selling Regulations only.
If your order has been sent to a destination within the EU, all sales taxes will be refunded. Outside the EU, customs duties and sales taxes are non-refundable. However, you may be able to recover these by contacting your local customs bureau directly.
Please be aware that it can take up to 10 days for the refund to appear in your account.
How will I know when I've been refunded?
Once we have received your returned item(s) and confirmed that the above requirements have been met, you will receive an email notification advising you that the status of your order has been cancelled. At this point you will also have been refunded.
Please note that the refund can take up to 10 days to appear in your account.
Is my personal information kept private?
Please be assured that your personal information is kept private and confidential and at no point will we rent or sell this.